Top Reveal Scholarship
Smart Homes are the wave of the future, but like college, it’s a learning process. From apps to control temperature and lighting to digital assistants, there is no limit to what you can control and enhance with the right know-how. Which is why we here at Top Reveal have created a scholarship celebrating “smart” gadgets and “smart” students, both of which are the best of what’s to come.
Our scholarship is built around this idea, which is why we are looking for the best essay centered around this title: “What Future Smart Home Means to Me”. We want your unique perspective on the Smart Home trend, and hope to find someone as passionate and excited about this realm as us.
Do you have what it takes?
For our contest, we are looking for college students ONLY to share their thoughts on what makes smart homes so special and how they can improve the quality of our lives.
In about 700 words or more, give us an essay that relates any of these ideas:
• How a particular gadget made a difference in you or a loved one’s life. For instance, maybe a digital assistant helped save a family member in medical distress or enabled better lifestyle habits.
• How devices can improve education. Stories such as apps to enhance focus or devices to improve study habits work well here.
• The advantages and disadvantages of smart home technology and why you believe they are good for our future
• Your name, date of birth and address; if you are under 18 we need your parent’s or guardian’s name as well.
• School name and courses, you are taking.
• School contact information, including address, phone number and name of person to contact.
• Any documents proving your status as a student.
Top Reveal is excited about giving young students the opportunity to improve their lives and make things a bit easier. To participate in our contest, you must meet these eligibility requirements:
• Be 17 years of age or older at the time of disbursement.
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
• Must be enrolled half-time or full-time in a university or vocational school
• Must have a grade-point average of 3.0 or higher, or the equivalent letter grade for the semester prior to applying.
• Cannot be related to or know a member of the Top Reveal staff to ensure the contest is fair and impartial.
For more information, and to apply, visit: http://topreveal.com/scholarship