Intercultural Competence Micro-Credential Scholarship
This scholarship will be awarded to students who have completed the Intercultural Competence Micro-Credential course through the College of Business.
- Must have completed the Intercultural Competence Micro-Crediental course in Spring 2023
- Must have demonstrated financial need
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or have an eligible Visa
- Must upload a copy of the certificate of course completion
Course completion does not guarantee a scholarship will be awarded
For additional questions or information, please contact the Office of Scholarships: firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-348-0349
- College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Upload DEI Micro-Credential certificate of course completion.