Communication Arts Scholarship
The Communication Arts Scholarship is for students that completed their freshmen year and will be returning for their second year. To be eligible, students must be in the Communication Arts Major, have completed at least 30 credits (be a sophomore), and have a 3.0 GPA.
Criteria: Need-based, with consideration for students’ accomplishments and characteristics. Awarded in the Fall or Spring term. Students must be a citizen of the United States, a U.S. lawful permanent resident or an international student on an aid eligible visa. Awarded in Fall 2023.
To be eligible:
- The scholarship applicant must be enrolled in 12 credits the fall and spring of their sophomore year
- Have a 3.0 GPA or above
- All applicants must have a current FAFSA on file
For questions or concerns, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (305) 348-0349
- Communication Arts, School of Communication + Journalism
- Supplemental Questions
- Statement describing career goals (500 words)
- Please provide a short personal statement describing your educational and careers goals, and your financial need.