woolroom - National Scholarship Contest
www.thewoolroom.com, a leading wool bedding and mattress retailer is pleased to announce they will be holding a “National Scholarship Contest”. The essay winner selected will receive a $1500 scholarship for the following semester. The founder of Woolroom (Chris Tattersall, MA (hons) at St. Andrews University) understands the value of a quality education to creating and developing a successful career. Chris appreciates hard work and ambition and believes that money should never become an obstacle when working towards one’s lifetime ambitions.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Any current, full-time student at an accredited two-year or four-year American university or college is welcome to apply to the Scholarship Program. There is no age nor specified major requirement.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Select your preferred social media outlet(s): Blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube.
- Answer the following prompt: “Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together.” – Thomas Dekker; What does this mean to you and can you relate to it personally?
- You may post on more than one social media outlet or your blog page. You can choose to post a short essay or a video.
- If you choose to write a short essay, it must be a maximum of 500 words.
- A video must be a maximum of 2-minutes in length.
- Any pictures posted must be original.
For more information click the Visit button below