First Generation Scholarship for Residents of Participating Municipalities
The participating municipalities are pleased to provide First Generation Scholarships to eligible residents.
- Recipients must demonstrate financial need by completing the national Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and be eligible for a Pell Grant
- Recipients must be the first generation in their family to attain a college bachelor’s degree (students whose siblings have attained or are pursuing a degree are also eligible)
- Recipients must be residents of the State of Florida
- Recipients must be enrolled in or accepted for admission to the University and be a degree- seeking undergraduate students enrolled for a minimum of six credit hours per semester
- Preference will be given to students with a permanent address in participating municipalities
For questions, please contact the Office of Scholarships by emailing email@example.com
Disclaimer: By accepting this scholarship I understand that I must maintain satisfactory academic standing, be enrolled in minimum credit requirement, and meet eligible citizenship requirements (U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, eligible Non-Citizen, or an international student on an F1 (or other eligible visa). Any student offered a scholarship, the amount is considered pending aid. Pending aid may not be the actual amount you receive upon disbursement. The Office of Scholarships may modify or cancel awards as appropriate.