Blass Law Traffic Stop PSA Scholarship
Blass Law is pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for a $2,500 Traffic Stop PSA Scholarship. Blass Law will give this scholarship to one student who creates and submits an excellent video Public Service Announcement (PSA) that educates the public about what to do during a traffic stop.We can only evaluate applicants who use the form on this page, so please be sure to use the correct application form.
A complete application must contain all of the items on the list below, which includes the minimum requirements for the Blass Law Traffic Stop PSA Scholarship:
- A GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale;
- Written verification that you are admitted to or enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student in an accredited college or university;
- An unofficial transcript;
- Confirmation that you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this scholarship;
- Your video PSA; and
- Use of the application form on this page.
- Please be sure to include all of those items so that we can evaluate and consider your application for this scholarship.
For more information, click the Visit button below