Morris Bart, LLC Community Service Scholarship
Community service is one of the pillars of building a strong community, which is why we are looking to reward one committed student for their dedication to helping people in their community.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to submit your application on or before June 15, 2023.
Applicants for this scholarship should have a record of volunteerism, community service, and or fundraising in their local community.
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet all the following eligibility requirements:
- Hold a 3.0 grade point average (GPA)
- Currently enrolled or accepted to attend an accredited college, university or graduate school
- A history of community service, volunteerism, or fundraising in their community
- Write an essay in response to the prompt below
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
Community Service Essay Topic
To be considered for the $2,500 Community Service Scholarship, all applications must submit an original essay on the following topic:
“What is the meaning of service?”
We want to understand why service is important, how you have helped your local community, and what service means to you. The best essays will be well-crafted and include engaging stories and personal anecdotes. Please limit submissions to 750 words.
We look forward to reading your essay.
For more information, click the Visit button below