FIU CIARA Intern Scholarship
The Florida International University’s Center for Internet Augmented Research and Assessment (CIARA) Scholarship is open to undergraduate (or graduate) computer science and/or engineering students who participate in the center research projects developing and operating Software Defined Networks (SDN) to support research and education between the U.S., Latin America, the Caribbean, and Africa.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time, degree-seeking student (12 credits undergraduate/9 credits graduate)
- Current Undergraduate/Graduate FIU students in a computer science, engineering, or networking related curriculum
- Must currently be participating in one of the CIARA students/internship programs
- US citizen, permanent resident, or international student with GPA 3.0 or above
How to apply:
- A completed applicant information form submitted online here: Application form (https://www.amlight.net/?p=5039)
- A one-page statement of interest and intent, explaining what you have been studying/ researching in CIARA apprenticeship.