Panorama Travel First Generation Scholarship
This scholarship is open to all eligible Honors College students. However, preference will be given to students who are Hispanic-American or of Spanish culture with origins in Mexico, South America, Central America, or the Caribbean.
- Entering or current Honors College student in good standing (min. 3.3 GPA);
- In the first generation of their family to complete a college degree (students whose siblings have attained or are pursuing a degree are eligible);
- Resident of the state of Florida;
- Enrollment for a minimum of six credit hours per semester;
- Have financial need as determined through the FAFSA and be eligible for a Pell Grant;
- Be Hispanic-American or a person of Spanish culture with origins in Mexico, South America, Central America, or the Caribbean, regardless of race;
- Preference will be given to students of Nicaraguan descent;
- Preference will be given to students with a strong community service background.
Amount (one-time): Up to $1,000 a year
Questions? Email email@example.com