Harvey Chaplin Student Support Fund
The Harvey Chaplin Student Support Fund will support full-time undergraduate/graduate degree-seeking students who are at least 21 years old. The students must be interested in the beverage industry and committed to promoting responsible consumption.
Students must be a U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent resident or international student on an aid eligible visa to apply. If you have any questions or concerns, email email@example.com.
- Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Supplemental Questions
- Essay on why you chose Food and Beverage Management as a career (no longer than two pages).
- Letter of Recommendation from an FIU beverage management faculty member.
- Please upload a current resume that provides educational and professional background information
- If awarded, are you willing to attend scholarship recognition/events and/or individual meeting with donor?