The Café Bustelo® El Café Del Futuro Scholarship
The Café Bustelo® El Café Del Futuro Scholarship will be awarded to FIU students enrolled in or accepted for admission to the University. Preference will be given to students with an interest in hospitality management.
Café Bustelo® aims to invest in the Latino community by awarding scholarships to those who seek better futures for themselves, their families and their communities. We’re looking for motivated college students with a passion for community involvement and furthering their education. ¿Quieres ser parte de este desafío?
For more information, contact email@example.com. National scholarship information can be found on https://www.cafebustelo.com/en/scholarship.
- Full-time undergraduate or graduate students of Latino descent.
- Open to all majors. Preference will be given to students with an interest in hospitality management
- Students must have a 2.0 gpa or above to be eligible to compete for the award
- Must be 18 years or older
- Student must be a U.S. citizens, permanent resident or international student on an aid eligible visa to apply