Bacardi Scholarship Program
The Bacardi Scholarship Endowment supports students in the Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management. The scholarship will be awarded to students enrolled in or accepted for admission to the University. Student must have at least a 2.5 GPA (so long student can showcase they have academic progress on increasing their GPA). Awarded during the 2022-2023 academic year. Awarded for two consecutive semesters (Fall and Spring), as long as requirements are met.
This scholarship is open to the following students:
• incoming transfer students with a junior/senior standing
• currently enrolled undergraduates with a junior/senior standing
• enrolled in beverage management (preferred)
Students must be a citizen of the United States, a U.S. lawful permanent resident or an international student on an aid eligible visa
1. Why I chose hospitality/tourism as a career
2. Please upload a current resume that provides educational and professional background information
3. If awarded, are you willing to attend scholarship recognition/events and/or individual meeting with donor?
4. Academic Progress Statement/Image of courses (if under 3.0 GPA)
5. Expected graduation date (month and year)
If you have any questions or concerns, email email@example.com.
If selected as a recipient for this scholarship, please note the following:
Prior to disbursing your award, it is imperative that a “thank you” letter, a brief biography and an appropriate head shot be submitted via AcademicWorks.*