Panorama Travel Scholarship
The Panorama Travel Scholarship Endowment was established in 2016 by Panorama Travel to support study abroad programs in the College of Communication, Architecture and The Arts.
- Student must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher at the time of selection.
- Recipients can be in any CARTA major, at the undergraduate or graduate level.
- Funds are to be used to participate in a CARTA study abroad program.
- Students must have a demonstrated record of community service.
- Interested students must submit a one-page letter explaining the importance of foreign travel to their academic and professional career trajectories.
- Students must Be a citizen of the United States, a U.S. lawful permanent resident or an international student with intention of receiving the F-1 visa to
- study in the United States.
For questions, email email@example.com.
- College of Communication, Architecture + The Arts
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a one-page letter explaining the importance of foreign travel to your academic and professional career trajectories.
- 250-500 word essay describing community service record.