ISSS International Student Scholarship
The FIU Office of International Student and Scholar Services is pleased to announce the ISSS International Student Scholarship for current international undergraduate and graduate students at Florida International University.
Awarded to undergraduate and graduate international students who meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must be current FIU international undergraduate or graduate students in a degree-seeking program
- Applicants must have attended FIU for a minimum of two consecutive semesters at the time of application
- Applicants must have at least two semesters left to complete their program at the time scholarship is awarded (Students graduating in Fall 2022 would not be eligible)
- Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average 3.0 or higher
- Applicants must be a non-immigrant F-1 student visa holder in good immigration standing
To apply, complete the online ISSS International Student Scholarship application, and include/upload the following documents:
- A copy of your I-20
- Two (2) letters of recommendation- one from a FIU faculty member, one from an FIU employee (mentor, advisor, employer)
- A 3-4 minute video that on the topic of “What it means to be an international student at Florida International University”
For more information, contact (305) 348-0349, email email@example.com.