Bilzin Sumberg Scholarship in Memoriam of Damion Dunn, '05
The scholarship will be awarded to a student enrolled in or accepted for admission to the Honors College, who has demonstrated leadership ability in extracurricular activities. Preference will be given to a student who is a current or former resident of Jamaica and who intends to pursue a career in law.
• Entering or current Honors College student in good standing (min. 3.3 GPA);
• Demonstrated leadership ability in extracurricular activities;
• Preferably pre-law;
• Preferably a current or former resident of Jamaica.
Students must be a citizen of the United States, a U.S. lawful permanent resident or an international student on an aid eligible visa.
Scholarship is renewable for an additional three years if he or she maintains a 3.2 GPA. Award amounts vary.
Awarded for the Fall 2022-Spring 2023 Academic year.
Questions- contact the Office of Scholarships at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Honors College
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a current or former resident in Jamaica who is pursuing a career in Law?
- Please upload a current resume that provides educational and professional background information
- All applicants must submit an essay/personal statement in which you describe your career goals, reasons for choosing the profession, and where you would like to work in the future. Remember, this is often the best opportunity you have to speak directly to the scholarship review committee! Please check spelling and grammar carefully before submitting your essay. We recommend you compose the statement in a different word processing program and then paste it into this box. Must be a minimum of 1,000 words.
- Please provide a short personal statement describing your educational and careers goals, and your financial need.