Jacqueline Cecile Williams Accounting Scholarship
Eligibility criteria for the scholarship are as follows:
- Students enrolled in the University who are pursuing an undergraduate or graduate-level degree in accounting.
- Must be admitted to the accounting program at the time of the application.
- 3.0 GPA or higher
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who possess any or all of the following:
1. Membership with the NABA or Beta Alpha Psi Accounting Fraternity
2. Interest in pursuing the CPA licensure
Scholarship award will be for Fall 2023
For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305-348-0348
- College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a personal statement regarding the growing number of minority female-identifying professionals in the accounting profession, the benefits of such a change, and your vision for the future of a more diverse industry.
- Are you a member of NABA?
- Are you a member of Beta Alpha Psi?
- Are you interested in pursuing CPA licensure?