FIU Online NEW YEAR, NEW MOTIVATION Scholarship
Being an educator is challenging, but so rewarding! The start of 2022 is an opportunity to renew motivation for a cause that deeply impacts our communities: EDUCATION.
With the challenges faced by educators in 2021, FIU Online at Florida International University is awarding the NEW YEAR, NEW MOTIVATION SCHOLARSHIP as we take on the 2022 year.
This is a $5,000 scholarship which will be awarded to one educator with the interest of developing themselves in critical areas, including, curriculum and instruction, educational leadership, and special education.
The FIU Online New Year, New Motivation Scholarship is an award of $5,000, divided and disbursed over the first three semesters, in equal installments, after the add/drop date and tuition payment due date of each semester.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must be new admitted students during the Fall 2022 semester in any of the below fully online education programs.
Eligible Fully Online Programs:
- Online Master of Science in Curriculum and Instruction: Curriculum Development
- Online Master of Science in Curriculum and Instruction: Elementary Education
- Online Master of Science in Educational Leadership
- Online Master of Science in Foreign Language Education: Teaching in Challenging Contexts
- Online Master of Science in Higher Education Administration
- Online Master of Science in Special Education: Autism Endorsement
- Online Master of Science in Research Design and Development
- Be a fully admitted new student in the above-mentioned programs.
- Scholarship application must be submitted by the program application deadline.
- This application is for new students starting their program Fall 2022.
Note: Meeting any or all of the above requirements does not guarantee receipt of a scholarship. Scholarships are non-transferable.
- This scholarship opportunity is for new students beginning in the Fall 2022 semester.
- Meeting any or all of the above requirements does not guarantee receipt of a scholarship.
- Scholarship amounts are subject to change.
- The award will begin disbursement in the Fall 2022 semester after the add/drop date and tuition payment due date of each semester.
- Scholarships are non-transferable.