Vidal-Duart Honors College Scholarship
This scholarship is open to Honors College students majoring in Business and/or Engineering. Students must be either an entering or current Honors College student in good standing.
- Entering or current Honors College student in good standing (min. 3.3 GPA);
- Awarded to two Honors College students who are majoring in Business or Engineering.
- Recipients will be chosen principally on the basis of academic performance or potential.
- Recipients will be selected by a committee composed of representatives of the College and CDR Maguire, Inc.
- Recipients will be offered internship opportunities at CDR Maguire, Inc.
Students must be a citizen of the United States, a U.S. lawful permanent resident or an international student on an aid eligible visa.
Questions- contact the Office of Scholarships at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Honors College
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a current resume that provides educational and professional background information
- Please provide a short personal statement of your financial need (no more than two paragraphs).
- All applicants must submit an essay/personal statement in which you describe your career goals, reasons for choosing the profession, and where you would like to work in the future. Remember, this is often the best opportunity you have to speak directly to the scholarship review committee! Please check spelling and grammar carefully before submitting your essay. We recommend you compose the statement in a different word processing program and then paste it into this box. Must be a minimum of 1,000 words.