Vidal-Duart First Generation Scholarship
This scholarship is open to first generation Honors College students. Preference will be given to students majoring in Business and/or Engineering. Students must be either an entering or current Honors College student in good standing who are in the first generation of their family to complete a college degree.
- Entering or current Honors College student in good standing (min. 3.3 GPA);
- In the first generation of their family to complete a college degree (students whose siblings have attained or are pursuing a degree are eligible);
- Resident of the state of Florida;
- Degree-seeking undergraduate students enrolled for a minimum of six credit hours per semester;
- Demonstrated financial need by completing the national Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and be eligible for a Pell Grant.
- Preference will be given to students majoring in Business and/or Engineering.
- Recipients will be offered internship opportunities at CDR Maguire, Inc.
Questions- contact the Office of Scholarships at email@example.com.
- Honors College
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a current resume that provides educational and professional background information
- Please provide a short personal statement of your financial need (no more than two paragraphs).
- All applicants must submit an essay/personal statement in which you describe your career goals, internship aspirations, reasons for choosing the profession, and where you would like to work in the future. Remember, this is often the best opportunity you have to speak directly to the scholarship review committee! Please check spelling and grammar carefully before submitting your essay. We recommend you compose the statement in a different word processing program and then paste it into this box. Must be a minimum of 1,000 words.