Established by Moss Construction the Moss Construction Scholarship provides support to undergraduate students enrolled in the Moss School of Construction, Infrastructure, and Sustainability.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and be a U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Recipients must enroll full time
- Preferences will be given to veterans and students affiliated with Chapman Partnership, HANDY Inc., and Voices for Children Inc.
For questions contact email@example.com or 305-348-0349.
- Construction Management
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you received services from Voices for Children?
- Are you a part of Fostering Panther Pride?
- Have you received services from HANDY, Inc.?
- Please upload a typed personal statement (double-spaced, two-page maximum) that describes your educational goals and how being a recipient of a scholarship will help you fulfill them.