ASPE Construction Management Scholarship
The ASPE Bruce Morris Memorial Endowed Scholarship will be awarded to the student who meets the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a Construction Management student in the College of Engineering and Computing
- GPA must be 2.5 or higher
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Resident of Miami-Dade, Broward or Palm Beach County
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 credits) for the 2020-2021 academic year
Recipients of this award will be selected principally on the basis of their academic performance and potential, and their potential to be leaders and/or productive members of the construction industry. Financial need may also be taken into consideration in the selection of the scholarship recipient. Priority may be given to the applicant who demonstrates an interest in, and/or a commitment to the field of estimating. Active involvement in related professional associations can be accepted as an indication of such interest.
If you have any questions please contact The Office of Scholarships at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- College of Engineering and Computing, Construction Management
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a one page statement of career goals in a 300 to 400 word essay.