Lennar Fellows Scholarship
Established by the Lennar Foundation, The Lennar Fellows Scholarship Fund aims to provide full tuition scholarships and experiential learning opportunities to hep students overcome barriers to tiumely graduation.
This scholarship will be awarded to students enrolled in the College of Engineering & Computing,majoring in Construction Management. If no qualified applicants in College of Engineering & Computing, qualified applicants from the College of Business will be considered. Awards will be made to one Freshman (starting Summer 2021/ Fall 2021) and one Sophomore .Awards will be renewed until the student completes their undergraduate degree as long as they maintain renewal criteria and graduate in a timely fashion. Awards will cover the recipients cost of attendance to FIU after all aid has been applied up to cover tuition and fees, book and supplies, room and board, transportation and personal expenses.
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must be a State of Florida Resident
- Must have a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher (Incoming Freshman must have 3.5 GPA or higher on 4.0 scale cumulative high school GPA)
- Must be Construction Management major (Qualified students from the College of Business will be considered if no qualified applicants from the College of Engineering & Computing)
- Primary consideration will be given to academic merit, financial need (regardless of socio economic status), personal achievement, and interest in the mission and work of the Lennar Corporation.
*Preference will be given to students who have demonstrated experience in or a commitment to working with the Black/African American Community.
- Recipients will have the opportunity to complete up to 2 paid internships with Lennar.
Questions? Contact the Office of Scholarships at email@example.com
- up to $23,866
- Construction Management
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a personal statement that addressess who you are, your career goals, and how this scholarship from Lennar will help you achieve them.
- Please describe your experience in or commitment to working with the Black/African American Community.
- Are you interested in completing a paid internship at Lennar Corporation?