Dr. Thomas Barkley, Jr. Nursing Scholarships
The Dr. Thomas Barkley Jr. Nursing scholarship in the amount of $970 is available to be awarded this Summer to 4 students admitted to the BSN-DNP (NP) OR MSN-NP (Adult-Gerontology, Family, Pediatric and/or Psychiatric Mental Health) programs.
• Recipients must be enrolled this Summer 2021 semester and be in good academic standing.
• Recipients must have a current year FASFA filed.
- Recipients must provide proof of outstanding clinical achievement/performance.
- Nicole Wertheim College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- In your one or two page essay, describe your personal aspirations and career goals, and address the importance of the scholarship assistance to you in meeting these goals. Please include any information that would give the Scholarship Committee a better understanding of the importance of this scholarship as well as evidence of outstanding clinical achievement or performance.