Chef Ken Perry Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship is offered to full-time hospitality students with a focus on culinary (preferably baking or pastry). It is open to the following students: Awarded during the 2021 academic year.
- incoming freshman with qualifying GPA
- incoming transfer students
- currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students
Additional Eligibility Requirements:
- U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or international on an aid eligible visa
- Minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0, full time undergraduates and graduate students
- Show exceptional service to the school, and have a focus in culinary (preferably baking or pastry).
If selected as a recipient for this scholarship, please note the following:
Prior to disbursing your award, it is imperative that a “thank you” letter, a brief biography and an appropriate head shot be submitted via AcademicWorks.
Questions- contact the Office of Scholarships at email@example.com.