Facilities Management Books and Supplies Scholarship
Facilities Management will award a scholarship to employees and/or an immediate family member of Facilities Management employees pursuing degrees at FIU. The intent of this fund is to help defray the cost of books and supplies.
- Be a full-time benefits-eligible FIU Facilities Management employee having completed at least one year of full-time service or be a member of the immediate family of an eligible employee (meeting the requirements below)
- Be currently enrolled as a degree-seeking student registered for a minimum of six semester hours of course work
- Be in good academic standing (2.0 GPA or better)
- Submit a 100 word essay providing an explanation of financial need
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a financial need statement describing your current financial need and how this scholarship will help you achieve your goals. (100 word maximum)
- Are you an employee and/or an immediate family member of a Facilities Management employee?
- Are you an employee of FIU Facilities Management?
- Are you an immediate family member of a Facilities Management employee?
- Please list the first and last name of the immediate family member who works in Facilities Management.