Gus Amaya Memorial Scholarship
Award amount $500.00 for Spring 2021
1. Applicant must be a Communication Arts major at Florida International University having completed a minimum of 12 credits within the Communication Arts major itself.
2. Applicant must be a member of the departmental Honors Society.
3. Minimum GPA 3.0.
1. Completed application.
2. Application Cover Letter addressed to the Chair of Communication Arts. The letter should contain a brief explanation of career goals and biographical (background) information.
3. One (1) letter of recommendations from employers, faculty, or individuals with significant knowledge of applicant’s experience and involvement in community service.
4. Current resume.
5. Personal Essay. In your essay, please answer the questions posed. Limit to 300 words.
- What are your professional goals and objectives?
- What role do you play in the National Honor’s Society?
For additional information please contact the Office of Scholarships at email@example.com.