McKibbon Hospitality COVID-19 Relief Scholarship
McKibbon Hospitality will provide scholarship funds to students attending FIU.
*Award Eligibility Criteria: *
- Degree-seeking students in the Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management Program that have been impacted by COVID-19
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or above
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Must demonstrate financial need by completing the national Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Enrolled at FIU prior to the COVID-19 crisis (Prior to Spring 2020)
- Must have been working for at least 1 year, at least 10 hours per week, prior to the COVID-19 crisis
- $2,500 awarded per semester – student must re-apply each semester to be eligible
If selected as a recipient for this scholarship for Spring 2021, please note the following:
Prior to disbursing your award, it is imperative that a “thank you” letter, a brief biography and an appropriate head shot be submitted via AcademicWorks.